Monday, December 31, 2007

Happy New Year

The New Year is upon us…

Make your New Year’s resolution and enjoy prosperity all year long. Simply make it a habit and you can stick to it. I know, easier said than done, so buddy-up and let your buddy support you in your efforts, and you do likewise…

As the year in real estate draws to a close in our area, the market can best be stated as “normal” with the prognosticators calling for a good 2008. The number of sales for 2007 was down from the near record year of 2006 by 17%. Average sales price was up 3.4% over 2006 and 14% over 2005 – good for your home’s value.

It’s always a good time to buy or sell…

Happy New Year from my family to your family!

Visit my web site to learn more about me and my company – put the “Power of the Rock®” to work for you and let me be Your Family’s Real Estate Consultant “…for your family’s next move, and the next…!”

No comments: