Friday, December 28, 2007

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas


Hope all had a Merry Christmas! We enjoyed Christmas Dinner with our good friends the Cary’s – friends always make the food taste better. What a joy!

My son has a new roommate – a chocolate Lab… hope the cats and the rat get along with the new arrival – Ha!


While the Mortgage issue hasn’t been a major factor for the Richmond area, the Presidents signing of the new bill forgiving tax on mortgages forgiven on principle residences will be a help to those unfortunate enough to find themselves in that situation. Thank goodness it is not that many of us experiencing that problem.

Visit my web site to learn more about me and my company – put the “Power of the Rock®” to work for you and let me be Your Family’s Real Estate Consultant “…for your family’s next move, and the next…!”

No comments: