Monday, December 24, 2007

Life is Good!

Life is good! My daughter is home from the left coast and my son will journey across the river for the holidays. Our Christmas will be full with family and friends – we hope your Christmas will be likewise. Happy Holidays.

Well 2007 is drawing to a close and my friend Darryl Ellyson reminds me that the national trends in real estate are up –
see his news letter – and 2008 will be a good year for your home value. Of course as I’ve said before, the Richmond area has done well this year and is expected to end as another good year for your home’s value and the market in general.

Visit my
web site to learn more about me and my company – put the “Power of the Rock®” to work for you and let me be Your Family’s Real Estate Consultant “…for your family’s next move, and the next…!”

No comments: