Sunday, January 6, 2008

80% home searchers begin on the Internet, but...

NAR survey states that 80% of home seekers start their search on the internet, but where to start is a good question. Check out the pluses and minuses of some of the common sites you hear about in the news media by clicking HERE. For the Richmond, VA and surrounding area check out our Web Site for home searches or you can visit my web site for the same link..

Of course, I always suggest people find a realtor beforehand and let them assist with their search. We can set up custom Personal Web sites for our clients with exact search criteria - by neighborhood, school, First Floor Master, price, number of bedrooms, waterfront, or any combination of YOUR needs! …and you see 100% of the homes in CVRMLS and don’t miss the small percentage of brokers' listings that don’t participate in the exchange of data. Find a realtor to work with, establish a rapport and trust relationship before you are rushed to buy that perfect home from a stranger. BTW, I would be happy to assist you when you’re ready.

Visit my web site to learn more about me and my company – put the “Power of the Rock®” to work for you and let me be Your Family’s Real Estate Consultant “…for your family’s next move, and the next…!”

No comments: