Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Australian Open Tennis; Go Green

The AO seems to be pretty much on track for most of the seeds. Sadly I haven't been able to watch much with the live broadcast time difference... just have to schedule myself better - Ha!

Hmmm… my son decided to holiday in Iceland, population 302,000. My daughter has a friend working in Japan, population 127,716,000, and decided to visit her. This generation is much more traveled than I was at that age. I'm excited for them.


Another follow-up for Going Green by our friends at HWA home warranty is here. It talks about office mostly, but can be applied elsewhere.

Visit my web site to learn more about me and my company – put the “Power of the Rock®” to work for you and let me be Your Family’s Real Estate Consultant “…for your family’s next move, and the next…!”

No comments: