Saturday, January 5, 2008

Next Season...

VA Tech

Well, I’m still coming to grips with our loss in the Orange Bowl, but we’re moving forward with the New Year.

My wife was Mrs. Claus in a previous life, I’m sure. She really gets a lot of enjoyment out of the holidays. So we’re starting the process of de-decorating from Christmas today. I brought up 25 plastic tubs for her decorations she does each year [and is growing still…] That doesn’t include the lights, tree or outside decorations – Ha! Well, I do enjoy it and it’s well worth the effort. See her Christmas Décor at my
VisualTour site…

Visit my web site to learn more about me and my company – put the “Power of the Rock®” to work for you and let me be Your Family’s Real Estate Consultant “…for your family’s next move, and the next…!”

No comments: