Thursday, January 10, 2008

REBAC

Buddy, I ordered a new tennis racquet so you'd have one less thing to badger me about on the court, but that won't slow you up I'm sure - Ha!


Our friends at REBAC – Real Estate Buyers’ Agent Council [who accredits we agents who are ABR® accredited] – have compiled some good news for the market, and your home value…

STABLE EXISTING-HOME SALES EXPECTED IN EARLY 2008, THEN GRADUAL RISE
Over the next few months, existing-home sales are expected to hold fairly steady as indicated by pending sales activity, then rise later in the year and continue to improve in 2009, according to the latest forecast by the National Association of REALTORS®. (Source: NAR) More Information . . .

MORTGAGE APPLICATIONS UP LAST WEEK
Mortgage application volume skyrocketed 32.2% during the holiday-shortened week ending Jan. 4, ending three consecutive weeks of sharp declines. (Source: CNNMoney.com)
More Information . . .



In other words, don’t wait any longer for that bubble to burst and take advantage of the current great interest rates to move forward with that new purchase!



Visit my web site to learn more about me and my company – put the “Power of the Rock®” to work for you and let me be Your Family’s Real Estate Consultant “…for your family’s next move, and the next…!”

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the informative article. I like also Fizber.com. I've once visited real estate website Fizber.com and now I visit it every time I need some information on the topic of real estate. This site has plenty of services, for example Services Search