Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Mortgage rates

Today’s Mortgage Rate – 5.75% and Stable, but the prime cuts doesn’t necessarily mean mortgage rates follow since they’re tied to forward looking T-bills, etc. Of course the Fed’s action will definitely help our credit card & other short term loans… so I’m told.

In our area the inventory of home [Active listing] is increasing from the low just at Christmas below 8,000. Only time and the crystal ball will tell whether this is normal seasonal changes or not. I’m seeing a lot more buyers in the market looking, so I think it’s a good thing with Mortgage rates near an all time low.

For my tennis buds, the Atrium at Midlothian Tennis is nearing completion and I’m looking forward to working out there soon. The indoor courts are great.
Visit my web site to learn more about me and my company – put the “Power of the Rock®” to work for you and let me be Your Family’s Real Estate Consultant “…for your family’s next move, and the next…!”

No comments: