Monday, January 21, 2008

Football - Tennis

Well, senior moment – fell asleep before the overtime and missed the NYG field goal. Good game! (What I saw, anyway.)

The Australian Open continues with too many of the US players falling by the wayside , but some great tennis anyway. Fedder was taken to five sets and “Djokovic humbles Hewitt” – with his flair for showmanship and natural talent he’s definitely one to watch. Some great tennis all around – too much to even relate here…


My friend Darryl Ellyson at National City has some good points for Tax Deduction if you refi'd last year and also investor opportunities... click here.

Visit my web site to learn more about me and my company – put the “Power of the Rock®” to work for you and let me be Your Family’s Real Estate Consultant “…for your family’s next move, and the next…!”

No comments: