Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Sad Statistic

I heard a sad statistic this morning on the radio from Bill Bevins… Yesterday was the peak day of the year for legal filings. Evidently a large number of divorces are filed for after the holidays because people are together more during the holidays, and with new years resolutions, some decide it’s time to move on [out.] Sad.

On a more positive note, I see that home listings are up in our area after a dip during the holidays below 8,000 – for the central Virginia area. Of course this is partially seasonal, but may also speak to the positive trend in the market in general according to some. I also am hearing that more buyers are back shopping than before the holidays.

Visit my web site to learn more about me and my company – put the “Power of the Rock®” to work for you and let me be Your Family’s Real Estate Consultant “…for your family’s next move, and the next…!”

No comments: