Sunday, January 13, 2008

AO is starting...

The first major tennis tournament of the year begins tomorrow… a little over 7 hrs from now Down Under. Check it out here.

I think this will be one of the best AO in years, assuming all the top players are healthy. On the men’s side, Federer is still the man to beat, but he does seem to be fallible, or perhaps the competition is finally catching up. No one seems to have his fluidity and smooth, quick responses. The ladies had a great warm up with #1 and #2 playing for the
final. The heat always seem to play a part in this tourney, so conditioning is always critical.

I also hear that one of our past favs, Jelena Dokic is on the
come back trail after several years off tour. Hope she qualifies for a major soon and helps spice up the action on the ladies side.

I'll be watching when I can...



Visit my web site to learn more about me and my company – put the “Power of the Rock®” to work for you and let me be Your Family’s Real Estate Consultant “…for your family’s next move, and the next…!”

No comments: